- There will be preview room facility.
- All presentations must be handed over at the Preview room at least 3 hours before your
scheduled presentation. For forenoon sessions on Day 1, please come by 8 am to load
- Appropriate trial runs & checking in the preview room is allowed to avoid any hitch.
- All the speakers are requested to stick to the allotted time.
- Personal laptops are strictly not allowed for ANYONE
- There will be 2 preview rooms, one within Hall A for Hall A presentations and another
closer to Hall B&C (ground Floor of Library Block) for Hall B,C,D & E presentations.
- The room will be equipped to preview your presentation, modify it, and copy it. Trained
individual staff will assist you with any need that you may have regarding your
- Presentation can be submitted in absentia by your co-author/representative.
The Session Room Environment
- Every hall will have one lectern and so kindly ensure that next speaker is ready with
- The lecterns are equipped with a laser pointer/ slide changer and laptop.
- Please arrive at the hall at least 15 minutes before the beginning of your session and get
familiarized with the stage and lectern setting.
- Please meet your Chairperson before the session begins and introduce yourself.
- If you are a Presenting Author in the Free paper session, please inform your TNOA
membership no. to the Chairperson. If you are not a TNOA member, kindly inform the
Chairperson before your presentation.
- Change of Presenter without the permission of the Chairperson, Scientific Committee
well in advance or last minute request for change in Presenting Author at the venue will
not be accepted.
- In case a new Co-author is presenting the paper instead of Chief author/Co-authors
mentioned earlier, they must submit a signed authorization letter from the Chief author to
the Chairperson or Scientific Committee well in advance.
- DO NOT EXCEED your allotted time for presentation.
- Only TNOA members are eligible for the TNOA Award ( Subject to the conditions of the award).
In pursuit of the ‘Go Green Concept’ of EYECON 19, all Certificate of Attendance Dr MGR University
30 Credit Points, Certificate of Participation (Free paper, Physical poster, e-poster, videos and e-videos,
award sessions) Certificate of Appreciation (Invited speaker, Chair, Judge for special sessions, chief and
co-instructors of Instruction Courses, evaluators of free papers, WET LAB trainers, Executive committee
members,Volunteers) will all be available in each one’s Dashboard as e-Certificate after login in website which
can be printed. The Scientific Committee will also set up kiosk at registration counter to print certificate
of attendance for those who wish to have a hard copy.