FREE PAPER GUIDELINES:
- If you wish to withdraw your previous submission made in 2020 and submit a fresh poster, write to [email protected] requesting for withdrawal
- Free Paper duration is 6 minutes only (5 min presentation and 1 min discussion).
- All free paper awards will be given to the presenting author only.
- Each member can submit a total of 2 abstracts (as presenting author)
- The paper will not be considered for best paper or any award if presenting author is not
enrolled as a Life Member of the TNOA on (or) before AUGUST 15th 2021.
- No change in authors is allowed after 15thAUGUST.
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Neuro Ophthalmology
- Orbit & Oculoplasty
- Pediatric Ophthalmology & Squint
- Vitreo Retinal Diseases
The title of the course SHOULD NOT exceed 100 characters (including spaces)
The Synopsis SHOULD NOT exceed 1000 characters (including spaces).
A maximum of two co-authors can be added. If there are no co-authors, add the chief / presenting author itself as a co-author
BEST PAPERS TO TNOA JOURNAL FIRST
BEST PAPERS selected from each session should be submitted first to The Editor, TNOA Journal of
Ophthalmic Science and Research for possible publication. The authors can submit the selected BEST PAPERS to other journals only if rejected by TNOA Journal Publication of the article will be decided by the Editor-TNOA-JOSR and this will be within 6 months after submission. If the authors have already
submitted it elsewhere for consideration for publication, they must declare the same. The paper can be
presented but will not be considered for “Best paper of the session award.”