THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE CENTER STAGE!
Submit your audition video and snag a chance at becoming a contestant in – Voice of Chennai2020
- Describe your proposed controversial topic in ophthalmology ( not exceeding 100 characters with space)
- Tell us why you should be on The Voice of Chennai 2020 stage and explain why you think your controversial topic in ophthalmology is suitable for debate with an expert panel. (not exceeding 600 characters with space)
- Must be a member of TNOA, age less than 35.
- Selected contestants will be allowed to compete on stage in The Voice of Chennai 2020, during the annual conference at Chennai.
- Each contestant will be given 6 minutes to present the video, and will be allowed to choose one coach from the expert panel on stage, and the coach-contestant combo will have to defend the questions of the judges, and the best coach-contestant combo will be selected based on audience votes.
- Audition videos not exceeding 60 seconds should be sent to [email protected] with subject as Voice of Chennai 2020,either using www.dropbox.com or www.wetransfer.com, before 1st June. For more information , visit https://tnoa.info/how-to-upload-your-video/.