An E-Poster is an electronic version of the traditional boards, and is displayed on monitor screens using
Power Point slides. E-Poster may include text, figures, tables and images and NO video/animations.
Selected E-Poster can be viewed anytime during the conference. A specific time slot will not be required.
A Link to upload E-Posters will be made available and the same will also be uploaded on the website.
GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTERS
- All E-Poster / awards will be given to the presenting author only.
- If presenting author is not a member or not enrolled as a Life Member of the TNOA on
(or) before 31st May 2020, that E-Poster will not be considered for any award /poster.
- Institution / hospital affiliation and doctor’s name in the title or abstract should not be
mentioned and will lead to automatic rejection
- Scientific abstracts must have at least one TNOA Member as an author or co-author.
- Title of the Paper (not exceeding 100 characters with space).
- Synopsis (not exceeding 1000 characters with space).
GUIDELINES FOR ELECTRONIC – POSTERS PRESENTATION
E-Posters should consist of a maximum of 12 Microsoft PowerPoint slides, including title slide and
offering information on the following topics:
- Material and Methods
- Use Times New Roman or Arial fonts.
- Use the first slide to show the title of the E-Poster and the authors information.
- Font should be no smaller than 18 points.
- Maximum of 120 words on each slide
- Use a plain background without patterns or dark colours.
- Use clear headings and leave spaces between sections.
- Pictures and graphics should be clearly labelled and described.
- Pictures and graphics should be of good quality
- Text should not be obscured by images.
- Remember that simpler posters are always more attractive and easier to read
- Do not fit too much information on one slide
- Correct spelling and punctuation make your poster more attractive and informative.
- E-Posters should contain no video clips/animation files.
- The file should be not more than 5 MB (more than this size, it will be rejected
The best 25 posters will be displayed as physical posters & the rest will be e-posters.